Monday, March 1, 2010

Plus size Runaway?






Mark Fast's Plus-Size Runway Fall'10


Honestly I have nothing against the whole curvy models hype. But in this case I just think its ridiculous.. I mean those outfits are so tights on the models they show every bump on their bodies and makes them look kind of deformed in a way , specially the red and the black one with that bra thing showing...
The reason why models are so skinny is because clothes "hang" better on them. One looks at the 
garment itself and appreciates the details and in this case I feel like all the bumps in the dresses are
so distracting is hard to actually focus on the dress. I guess it was probably a publicity stung, jut like 
Ungaro with lindsay Lohan as a designer.... shock the people and get your name out there.. and I guess
it did work because here I am blogging about a designer I have never heard about before this show...

No comments:

Post a Comment