Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ombre Hair












I know I am a bit late blogging about ombre hair at this point... But i'm just kind of excited i finally got to get it done properly... Last year I went to a hairstylist ( whose name i won't mention) who left my hair orange attempting to give me this "look"...  ( i don't know if i mentioned it before but i have a huuuuuge problem with orange hair... like you don't understand lol) 
anyways I finally went to Troy Peppin in Miami , aaaand he got it right!!! I am so happy with the color.... I have been blonde for so long... I guess I still kinda am but still.... My hair i getting lighter again and i can't wait to get it a bit darker .... 
I am such a blonde kind of girl, bubbly and high energy all the time... my friends couldn't even imagine me going dark... and now i have this urge to go even darker ( right before summer... i am such a rebel lol)...

heres a pic of the new hair.. not the best i know... i need to take more!!.. but u get the idea







 jacket Zara, top Wildfox , necklace Aura Cercel




No comments:

Post a Comment