Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ethereal Bride















Vanidades Novias June Issue

PHOTOGRAPHY:  Danilo Hess
STYLING: Melaney Oldenhof
STYLING ASSISTANT: Solange Franklin
MAKEUP: Fumiaki Nakagawa for Mac cosmetics
HAIR:Shintaro Teraoka  for Bumble and Bumble
MODEL: Daria Zhemkova  @IMG MODELS
PRODUCER: Victoria de la Fuente 


As I told you guys before I have the pleasure of working with some great people for the cover story of Vanidades Novia's June issue.  I am beyond happy with he result of this collaboration, as I think we managed to make a bridal editorial that is not traditional, yet has a beautiful feel to it. 
ps: do not pay attention to the credits, as they are not correct. I have yet to buy the magazine to scan it with the proper credits. But some of you asked me to post the pictures of this editorial .
Hope you guys like them!



No comments:

Post a Comment