Monday, June 20, 2011

Only In Croatia...




So as I was walking through a Mall in Zagreb, I discovered this amazing gem hiding in between all the old Calvin Klein and, Huge Boss and DKNY stores. 
Nicholas, is about the coolest store in Zagreb. It carries Burberry, Balenciaga, Rick Owens, Celine and Christian Louboutin (all on sale!!!! , at the moment too ).... As I made my way to the back of the store, I saw this pair of Isabel Marant boots (a choir of angels singing in the background, as a light is shinning on them type of moment)... I had been looking for this boots for so long , I had lost hope in finding them. Just when I  thought I couldn't be more excited, I turned the boots around only to reveal that they were 60% off... ( GASP )...
Mind you they were a size too  big, but honestly who really cares??? I'll wear socks with them.. Think about it, they could be a size too small which would make them uncomfortable, so I guess I got lucky afterall.... or am I just retarded?... Whatever the case, I am excited to wear them for "In Music Festival" tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment