Monday, February 22, 2010

INSPIRATIONAL






Alexandra Nechita- ted Bucharest. November 2009


This is the first time I see this video. And like the title says, I found it very inspirational. I feel like even though we think we live in this modern society. Truth is, at the end of the day things have not changed that much. And  the reason why things haven't changed that much because we are afraid of change, afraid of failure, like Nechita said.
One of my favorite parts of this speech is the part where she says the reason "Believing in anything is hard, but believing in your dreams, its pretty impossible until you feel that sensation, that overwhelming sensation putting a check mark next to the first big dream you have accomplished. Specially when is not by mere luck or by chance. it sort of feels like you have super powers, ..."
So let's start now, lets take some risks, the sooner we do it, the sooner we'll be able to feel that overwhelming sensation of accomplishment Nechita is talking about. Let's give dreams a chance....



Ps: I am fortunate enough to call Alexandra a friend of mine .I must say this is not just some sort of motivational speech she came up to. She actually leads her life by example. And that is one of the things I have come to admire about her...
Ps 2: On a more shallow note. Alexandra made me change my mind about all artists being bohemian and not caring about clothes. She has an impeccable sense of style, and I will definitely be blogging about it in the days to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment