Saturday, February 6, 2010

WilliAm BlaKe Ispired edItoriAl








People| Photographed by Knotan and styled by Max Eriksson,






One of my favorite male editorials in a while... I love how stylists keep getting inspired by movies to get a bit more creative...in a way the pic ot only remind me of Dead Man, but also a little bit of "Pirates of the Caribbean" , don't you think?
...
I just came across the movie "Dead Man" with Johnny Depp and even though I must be the only woman on earth that doesnt find the guy attractive, I must admit the guy its pretty f..ing cool..... "Nobody", his indian friend on the film , steals the show in my opinion though... hes just awesome!!!








William Blake: What is your name?
Nobody: My name is Nobody.
William Blake: Excuse me?
Nobody: My name is Exaybachay. He Who Talks Loud, Saying Nothing.
William Blake: He who talks... I thought you said your name was Nobody.
Nobody: I preferred to be called Nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment