Saturday, February 6, 2010

PlaStic sEe thRoUgh HeEls & sCriBblessss





Interview February- Sasha Pivarova by Craig McDean


I feel the need to go get some sharpies and scribble on all surfaces.... maybe when I finally settle in somewhere Ill have a white all and have wall my friends write crazy stuff on it... would look sooo cool...meanwhile i will probably try to buy a random pair of tights and do a DIY proyect.. could look cool...
I am also planning on attacking Shauna Sand Lamas stripper shoes with a sharpie if i see her again ( I keep seeing that woman everywhere in Miami this weekend... always wearing tacky stripper shoes... someone should send her this seasons Pradas ... to help her a bit.. its quite unbearable to look at her....).. ps: i give the woman credit for looking like she does and still always having some hot model by her side though... u go girl.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment